Colorado/Manitou Springs

Friday, October 4, 2013

Here is my first post about my road trip through Colorado & New Mexico.  I decided to space them out by location.

After our arrival in Denver, we grabbed a bite to eat before heading to Colorado Springs.  This was the best thing I ate the entire trip, so it's totally worth posting.  This is a chain in Colorado called "Larkburger," I had their tuna burger and "edamame fries"...YUM.



The next morning we had our caffeine fix in Colorado Springs and headed to Manitou Springs, CO.
We were lucky to be able to visit.  Manitou Springs had been so severely flooded just days before that all roads into the town had been closed off.  It was a gamble knowing if we'd be able to drive there.  I'm glad we were able to because it is an adorable little town with cute shops and quite an extensive vintage arcade.



Our last stop before heading to our next destination was Garden of the Gods.  Krissy took us to her favorite rock.  It was quite an adventure getting there.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Still Solace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger