Taos, NM

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ahhhh, Taos, New Mexico.... I have been dreaming of this place since I left it.
I have never been anywhere that I have felt such a connection to like I did here.
Something about the desert plant life, and then only a short drive to the lush and green Carson National Forest.  


We stayed at a hostel called "The Abonimable Snowmansion" in Arroyo Seco, which is a teeny little town near Taos.  Such a neat place, with such nice people running it.  The grounds of the hostel were very pretty, so we grabbed a bottle of wine and explored.




We then walked through the small town of Arroyo Seco before heading to Taos for dinner at "Love Apple."


The next morning to grabbed some croissants at "Dragonfly Cafe" and then headed to the Carson National Forest were we had a ski-lift adventure. 


One last photo-op on the side of the road on our way out of Taos.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Still Solace All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger